Free on-site estimates available - Contact us today!.
• Enjoy working with people and helping others
• Like to have fun while being effective and safe
• Have a strong sense of responsibility; willing to live by our motto, "Respect, Integrity, and Trust"
• Portray a neat and clean appearance
• Have a Flexible schedule
• Be able to lift 75 pounds
• Have no felony convictions
• Be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug test
Job duties include (no experience required, will train the right team member to JDOG standards);
• Junk Removal: Lifting and removal of junk from business, residences, and government locations
• Truck and trailer operations: Safety, courteousness, and situational awareness around all operations
• Customer interface: Make the customer feel safe and comfortable through our motto of "Respect, Integrity, and Trust"
• Sales: Customer care
• Participation and brainstorming of unique marketing activities
• Brand building
• Servitude to the community, willingness to help others
Pay starts at $11 to $12 per hour
If interested, please send your resume with contact information to Kelly; email@example.com
JDog is a Veteran-Owned business that provides junk removal and hauling services to both residential and commercial customers, delivering service the military way...with Respect, Integrity, and Trust. www.jdog.com 844.GET.JDOG
Copyright © JDog Junk Removal & Hauling of Brunswick
JDog Brunswick is locally owned and independently operated and is a franchise of JDog Franchises, LLC